24 April, 2010

My blog is carbon neutral!!

Its no big secret, green living is something I promote openly. When I discovered I could green my blog, of course I was on board and super excited!! This German-based company willingly plants a tree for every blog/website that signs up, fantastic concept!

The company's goal is to achieve 1,000,000 trees. (imagine the impact this could have on the world!)
A website or blog creates 0.02g of carbon dioxide every visit. The average life of a tree is 50 years, so by joining I am completely erasing the carbon footprint my blog creates. I love it! =-)

Feel free to participate (hint hint) and spread the word about their Make it Green program! Its free and easy. =-) Simply click the pink button provided in my blog.

carbon neutral offers and shopping with kaufDA.de

2 comments:

perpetual_confusion said...

thats amazing! i didn't even know you could do that! what happens when i click the little button?

buggy said...

It directs you to the website for the info on how to implement your blog as carbon friendly. Its 100% free and no personal info is required
=-)

Post a Comment